Naruto Boiii!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Topaz whore not seen in this tag. (Or just not visible enough to be retarded)

Everyone above me is a troll or stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
i refuse to work wif dat render, its gay ass.


This one is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
Please, try not to use topaz on one tag?
This one is following bandwagon.

Can i just please get some Usefull CnC.
lol
Love it Seyeko. Text is great IMO. Looks much better then the one I did with that render.
Do keep on requesting a NON textversion since it does rape 9/10 times.

Text is ok but with the shade it does infact rape the image, render over-sharpened, some effects are overlapped by a darker layer and it rapes the lighting abit. Btw where is the focal point? (due to the blur on the hair). the rest is nice though.

@Atrox what does the render have to do with this in general, sure you can hate it. but the quality is good and it seems like it is a well made render. (not selecting sides just knowing this bit too since its kinda my style of drawing)
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
Do keep on requesting a NON textversion since it does rape 9/10 times.

Text is ok but with the shade it does infact rape the image, render over-sharpened, some effects are overlapped by a darker layer and it rapes the lighting abit. Btw where is the focal point? (due to the blur on the hair). the rest is nice though.

@Atrox what does the render have to do with this in general, sure you can hate it. but the quality is good and it seems like it is a well made render. (not selecting sides just knowing this bit too since its kinda my style of drawing)
i don't feel comfortable while working with it, think of it as drawing something you dislike.
ill still do something with it, as iv'e accepted that guys challenge in teh other thread
Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post


i don't feel comfortable while working with it, think of it as drawing something you dislike.
ill still do something with it, as iv'e accepted that guys challenge in teh other thread
Ah yeah they should have a free choise at making a counter part but didn't just ask for your work or how'd you approach something similair.
(never read anything about using this particular image anywhere)
I detect some very ******ish stuff from Atrox. Something I couldn't see before.
Its pretty nice, no topaz on this noticeably but the blurring is just shit bro I didn't notice it at first until I focused specifically on it and it's just really badly done and doesnt help any aspect of the tag.
Otherwise some pretty cool effects you got going on there
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
I detect some very ******ish stuff from Atrox. Something I couldn't see before.
i'm a ****** on the inside
It's actually good. But the effects on the right look too simple, as they're of rippled fractals...
dislike the text but naruto is pimp x]
Why are you fucking idiots defending this render like it's the Holy grail of renders?

It's not..imo it's over used and it hardly turns out any decent results.
So get off Atrox's dick. I wouldn't want to use it either. Fuck Naruto..if you're gonna do Anime, use a non ****** focal.


Looks alright Dylan.Bit monochrome, and the text sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Why are you fucking idiots defending this render like it's the Holy grail of renders?

It's not..imo it's over used and it hardly turns out any decent results.
So get off Atrox's dick. I wouldn't want to use it either. Fuck Naruto..if you're gonna do Anime, use a non ****** focal.


Looks alright Dylan.Bit monochrome, and the text sucks.
I chose the render...
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post


I chose the render...
no wonder i dislike it.
I don't know why Chuck is even bothering to quote my posts, he's been on ignore for 3 days now..
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?