Redstone Circuits

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Redstone Circuits
Are they like Logic Gates ?
AND , OR , and NOT Gates ?
uhm, depends on what you want to make. Sometimes you can make OR and AND gates or circuits. I'm not sure wether NOT gates are possible, but i doubt i made one before. I myself made an AND gate in case of an OR gate and i can't seem to fix it atm.
its like your speakin another language, or and and
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
its like your speakin another language, or and and
They are called Logic Gates .
Google them .
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
its like your speakin another language, or and and

True, he isn't speaking another language or whatever you are thinking. It's all logic. Redstone is like the same as electric wires in real life!
I only know a few logic gates
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us