Awesome New Hack Site

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
aw congrats
should a skipped though
You asshole, I'm not near that.
If you make a thread you don't have the option to skip?
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
If you make a thread you don't have the option to skip?
nope your going to get banned dave said if you make a thread you cant retake it its a ban
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
If you make a thread you don't have the option to skip?
Nup, atleast you're not gay
You rat it's prob real.
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
You rat it's prob real.
Yeah. I raised 5k posts just so I could make a new hack site and postthe link in the General Section of MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post


Yeah. I raised 5k posts just so I could make a new hack site and postthe link in the General Section of MPGH.
Sounds like something a rat would do
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post


Sounds like something a rat would do
Rats are mythical creatures
But of course, such devious scheming requires weeks of planning. Or days of spamming.
Rat

Obvious postban.

BRB, registering domain and uploading a virus.
Lol thought you were gonna skip it . Congrats man.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us