Mw2_liberation error. Need help [Pics incluided]
I've been using mw2_liberation for a while now, no problems since a few days ago.
I tried to launch Liberation with administrative rights, like I used to do every time.
But now i've been getting this error wich sais the following "Error! This program must run under an account with administartive priviliges! If you have windows vista or 7, please right-click the executable and 'Run as administrator' "
I have tried the following :
-Deleting and redownloading Mw2 liberation
-Turning Off AV
-Turning Off FW
-Turning Off UAC
-Running both steam as liberations as admin.
But none of these mentioned above work.
My operating system is windows vista.
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...libproblem.jpg
I tried to launch Liberation with administrative rights, like I used to do every time.
But now i've been getting this error wich sais the following "Error! This program must run under an account with administartive priviliges! If you have windows vista or 7, please right-click the executable and 'Run as administrator' "
I have tried the following :
-Deleting and redownloading Mw2 liberation
-Turning Off AV
-Turning Off FW
-Turning Off UAC
-Running both steam as liberations as admin.
But none of these mentioned above work.
My operating system is windows vista.
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...libproblem.jpg

Strange, I think something messed up with your environment variables. Open up Command Prompt and type this in: