Addys

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Addys
I have ollydbg and an loadlib but when i open ollydbg and go to Attach. There is no Attach from the loadlib. What can i do to unpack the CShell.dll???
I hope you put the loadlib.exe into the CF folder & ran it as Admin(if Win7 or Vista)
And always start the loadlib.exe before you start OllyDBG. If OllyDBG is already opened and you open loadlib, it won´t work
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
I hope you put the loadlib.exe into the CF folder & ran it as Admin(if Win7 or Vista)
And always start the loadlib.exe before you start OllyDBG. If OllyDBG is already opened and you open loadlib, it won´t work
sry have you an outher idea it don't work
No, sorry. I always do that method to scan for offsets & pointers
ok now it works but when i search ReloadAnimRatio then there find it and where is the addy from it?
Quote Originally Posted by fabi0402 View Post
ok now it works but when i search ReloadAnimRatio then there find it and where is the addy from it?
Hmm Double click on ReloadAnimRatio and find the offset?
You should be able to do that if you know how to programme
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Hmm Double click on ReloadAnimRatio and find the offset?
You should be able to do that if you know how to programme
sry i don't know what you say i am from german
Quote Originally Posted by fabi0402 View Post
sry i don't know what you say i am from german
Translation of what I said:
Du musst auf "ReloadAnimRatio" doppel klicken und dann den Offset finden. Du müsstest eigentlich wissen, wie man den findet, wenn du weißt wie man programmiert
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us