Problem in patching a dll

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Problem in patching a dll
Hello guys, i have a problem, i've made a cheat for warrock. When i pack my dll with UPX,Themida,VMProtected i always get from warrock "Party Programm Detected...".
Before the last update i didn't have this problem, but now yes
Does anyone knows some other packer for pack a dll ?? A part UPX,Themida,VMP ?

P.S. = If i don't pack my dll warrock don't get me Party Program... ._.
i would help you but i use visual basic and i dont use dll
Don't pack your DLL? Or try to find another packer on Google...
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Don't pack your DLL? Or try to find another packer on Google...
you know some names of some packers?
Quote Originally Posted by yodaliketaco View Post
mpress is great
thanks for your help but I tried with the same problem but I MPRESS
How about your build your own? If you can code something as complicated as a hack you can surely build your own packer.
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
How about your build your own? If you can code something as complicated as a hack you can surely build your own packer.
I tried some packers
Quote Originally Posted by Angelown View Post
I tried some packers
He said to code your own
not try some more.
Quote Originally Posted by Angelown View Post
I tried some packers
I lol'd at this post. He wants you to design your own packer. And as opposed to packing it, encrypt your strings, and maybe even add polymorphic capabilities to your program if you don't want it detected.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us