Making Tall Trees?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Making Tall Trees?
I saw a video on it and now I cant find it thus I cant remember how to do it. Can someone tell/link me to a vid that explains it?

Thanks!
Do you mean the wood rings technique like this?


Or world edit one?
Its the ring one.
thank you
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Its the ring one.
thank you
No problem
have you made these before?
If so, do you know how many rings you can put in?

and If you're chopping the trees down, check out the Timber mod, I'll find you a link for that as well.
Here's a link to the Timber mod
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ndoors/#timber

If you don't know what it does, If you chop wood with an axe all wood above it will get chopped as well
I think you can have more than one ring. Ill try it in a sec and get back to you.
I just tried and I think the max amount of rings you can have is 2
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
I just tried and I think the max amount of rings you can have is 2
okay, cool and thanks
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us