windows 7

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
windows 7
ok I know this probably isn't right section but today I bought a new laptop,so I used my friends CD to install windows 7 and I got some error on 61% of installation and I need a link to download a windows 7 ,then I'll put it on USB...and after I'll boot from USB during installation.Does anyone has any link?
Windows 7 32bit/64bit? Home premium?
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Windows 7 32bit/64bit? Home premium?
it's 64 bit...do you have any link to download?

@Alen tnx for link you send me in inbox but I'm currently using only mini laptop,so I can't burn it on CD,and I searched on isohunt,but didn't found nothing there except viruses :/ and I have only USB with capacity of 2GB.So is it possible that window 7 64bit is less then 2GB?
Quote Originally Posted by chaosGG View Post
it's 64 bit...do you have any link to download?

@Alen tnx for link you send me in inbox but I'm currently using only mini laptop,so I can't burn it on CD,and I searched on isohunt,but didn't found nothing there except viruses :/ and I have only USB with capacity of 2GB.So is it possible that window 7 64bit is less then 2GB?
Microsoft made a tool to install from USB, but it needs a 4GB or larger USB key, sorry. Your best bet is to get a bigger USB key, they're kinda cheap :/

Microsoft Store Online
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Microsoft made a tool to install from USB, but it needs a 4GB or larger USB key, sorry. Your best bet is to get a bigger USB key, they're kinda cheap :/

Microsoft Store Online
cool..tnx anyway tomorrow I'll get windows 7 CD from my friend so I think this problem is solved and you can close this.
Check your fav torrent sites, you'll get lots of hits. Or check your PMs
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?