Snowball Hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Snowball Hack


Well this fucking sucks. Give the user the snowball gun and 'freeze people' but it bugs the game and it makes the victim into a 'GM' which is a floating person who is unable to be killed or even seen.

Opinion?
they call it hostile kick .
Been out for a while. Quite fun to use it lol. I only do it to elite mods or someone who makes you rage and you watch them leave the game.
i use it to piss people off , then they start to kick random people from my team because they dont know who did it .
Reserved for shitty emods who ragekick. Tell your team in advance and go around on ghost mode and shoot him with snowballs.
I hope that shits never used on me, but i would rape Emods with that
One of my favorite hacks
Man, If I get my hands on that, rage kickers better watch out(;
Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
Man, If I get my hands on that, rage kickers better watch out(;
How would you be able to use this hack on them if your already rage kicked?

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


How would you be able to use this hack on them if your already rage kicked?

The trick is to opk them while doing so, so NOBODY can move.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


The trick is to opk them while doing so, so NOBODY can move.



Icwhutyoudidtherrrrrrrrrrr
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


How would you be able to use this hack on them if your already rage kicked?

use crash on kick /;D
Yea, I hate it .
I think it's time for a poll...
Like hostile kick/ dislike hostile kick
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us