Selling GOA

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Selling GOA
Possibly selling my GOA, all stats are clean on CBL, ErBaz. EXP Earned over the last 30 days = 0 so erbaz is clean of everything. Full info. Serious offers only, I don't want all of you 12 and 13 year old ******s ruining the thread. Only post if it pertains to an offer or a suggestion of the price. All other posts will be reported. I'm not planning on getting over $200 for this account, but if are willing to pay over $200 I'm fine with that.



-iPhone

Update In lobby SS



I'm not going to deal with all these kids so if you want to buy talk to me on skype. Add me "mylife.isbro". If you don't have have a mic don't waste your time.
goa.JPG32 KB · 24 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4S View Post
This is a perfect example why I'mnot a fan of MPGH. Why would I post the IGN? Nexon looks over these forums, inbox has nothing, no perms.
Don't post it w/ the IGN then.



Censor the IGN and show us your ingame lobby character.
CBL dirty. Not gonna share the IGN, but if you want to get anything for this take an in-game SS and change the name.
Yeah, I'm serious buyer but I would never buy without SS
NOBODY EVER GOING TO PAY 200$ for that IF IT CBL DIRTY

Assuming this is cbl dirty and will be banned within a week:
I offer 20k nx
Updated OP with in-game SS. If you want to talk business please add me on skype, "mylife.isbro".
Added you
Account is photoshopped.
Look at 'Kill Death Ratio".
Quote Originally Posted by burgesSr View Post
Account is photoshopped.
Look at 'Kill Death Ratio".
He blacked it out so he wouldn't be banned
Vouch for my buddy.

It's Stephen btw.
this is photoshopped
Quote Originally Posted by elcamu987 View Post
this is photoshopped
How do you know that?
post ss of u with all default perms to show legit
nice account I know who it is though. And its not photoshoped so relax.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?