Question

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Question
We'll I heard something that minecraft is updating 2.0 and there wont be nomore cracked version soo people that have cracked can't play is that correct? if so I'll buy the full version idc also another question lets say I hack with my premium account and i get banned on one server do i get banned on all servers or just that?(sorry im newb needa know)
They will release Minecraft 1.0 soon
idk cracked clients should still be available but if u have the money u should buy the game more servers to choose from, custom skins,...
no unless the server is using mcbans (this is a bukkit plugin) if u get banned on a couple of servers using mcbans then u will banned from every server using this plugin
okay another question how can u know if a server has mbans?
also can u get banne for using crack servers if u have premium
1.) visit their website, it should be announced on the server, ask the staff lol
2.) no u can't get banned the servers arnt cracked they r just set to offline
awww I cant buy minecraft idk why dont let me how much will it be for offical release?
also whats gonna be on offical release that wasnt on beta?
why buy it when cracked version still works
full versions better? less lagg? better? and its not letting me buy it via paypal still
Quote Originally Posted by KavKaz View Post
full versions better? less lagg? better? and its not letting me buy it via paypal still
nope they are both the same
Cracked probably wont connect to most legit servers though
no its not really better
u just
support the developer (but notch is already rich lol)
can join more servers cracked and legit
have a custom skin (although u can u mineshafter if u want custom skins 4 free)
I prefer legit sorry lol cuz i played cracked and the client keeps crashing its major lagg and stuff like that
Quote Originally Posted by KavKaz View Post
I prefer legit sorry lol cuz i played cracked and the client keeps crashing its major lagg and stuff like that

I have legit also, but I don't lagg less with legit than with cracked.
correction...
1.0 and you can still force update it
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us