Yet another 7767

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Yet another 7767
I got another one. This time I think it's cause I logged on to my new computer.

For those who don't know a 7767 means that your account is suspended.

Jesus Christ just leave me alone Ntreev.
Banned for going to your Account in another Computer ?
Or Banned for Using Hacks ?
unlucky i quit ntreev becuase they are stupid cunts
Know what u go through, they also screwed me.
FUCK YOU SGi!!!
SG Interactive for the Loose
SGi are mentalretardedaidsfaces and they can all be raped in rl !
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
SGi are mentalretardedaidsfaces and they can all be raped in rl !
The last message of this thread was made 4 Weeks Ago, why are you bumping this thread like this ? ...
Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
The last message of this thread was made 4 Weeks Ago, why are you bumping this thread like this ? ...
Because SGi are wankers who ban everyone and keep working with crappy GMs !
It's GameRage now I thought..?
Yes these cockywankers call themself what they want, still fags
lol More bans to come
lts about time before they ban the hole comunity
For how much time u get banned when this 7677 comes up ?
Quote Originally Posted by MindFreak99 View Post
For how much time u get banned when this 7677 comes up ?
Depends, (1:1Support/accountadmin@sgiwest.com))
I've never had a 7767 before
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us