Why I don't do ClientFX..

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Why I don't do ClientFX..
What the fuck.



All I wanted to do was change the color of the zombies eyes; which I did. But somehow I also:
  • Got rid of my knife crosshair
  • Got rid of all scopes
  • Gave my G36E no recoil
  • Made my damage indicator a white screen
I hate everything.
It does have recoil but it's very little as well as your spread. o.o
Now go see what you did wrong and release the mistakes.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
It does have recoil but it's very little as well as your spread. o.o
Now go see what you did wrong and release the mistakes.
I don't even fucking know what I did wrong! I only edited the Glow_Tail.
lol thats why i dont fuck with anything i have know idea about
Oh lawl.
This could be a positive flaw.
You fucked up your UI HUD WEAPON. Find that Crosshair file, slap an alpha on it, make it look boss, then release.
Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
You fucked up your UI HUD WEAPON. Find that Crosshair file, slap an alpha on it, make it look boss, then release.
I know I originally did that when making my animated scope, but I deleted the UI_HUD_WEAPON folder from my Texturescripts.rez folder.. The only thing I had was FX and ClientFX..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us