[REQUEST] GOLDEN (Throwing) Knife

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] GOLDEN (Throwing) Knife
Hello MPGH,

Lets keep this short and simple,

Is there a golden camo for both KNIFE and THROWING knife available?

If not, please, make them.

If I searched wrong here, please close this thread with both links.

Thanks
I think it is *its me maarten* uhhm
Lets search for it today(A)

OH LOL
weapon_ice_axe_col ? in iw_07.iwd:P
FOUND IT Ithink*
Quote Originally Posted by smekdown View Post
I think it is *its me maarten* uhhm
Lets search for it today(A)

OH LOL
weapon_ice_axe_col ? in iw_07.iwd:P
FOUND IT Ithink*
I meant if I could download a camo for the golden KNIFE/THROWINGKNIFE
Working on it it was named weapon_commando_knife_col :P
So wait a moment ill give via skype
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us