CoolGraphic Designer - I Make Clan Emblems

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Graphic Designer - I Make Clan Emblems
I am doing graphic design for clans,it can either be by request or paid. I am trying to make money by doing this and I am pretty good at it. Anyone interested?

You can get a basic emblem as low as $10 and you can get it in different designs,I will try to make it as close as to the original. It can also be custom made for your website,banners and more. Just give me the specifics and it can be done.

I don't think no one will buy this, I can go to Combat Arms Clan Page get the eblem picture from there.
Or you can go to the graphics area in MPGH, and request one for free
Yeah, i'd pay $10 for a 50x50 picture or something
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Yeah, i'd pay $10 for a 50x50 picture or something
Yeah.. OF ME...
Personally, I don't think that you'll get any offers.
It was worth a try than doing nothing,you can erase this post if you want. Sigh*
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?