HELP D: Buying PC Parts But Dont Know If they fit.

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
HELP D: Buying PC Parts But Dont Know If they fit.
So for black friday I want to go and buy the right parts. And I just want someone experienced to tell me if they all work and fit together correctly. And yes, Ill add in a video card later. And Im wondering if Im missing any key compoinents.


Help me pic out a not so expensive bt a decent video card
Case:
NZXT Phantom White
139.99
http://www.frys.com/product/6335951?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Processor:
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Processor
$ 189.99
http://www.frys.com/product/6484202

Hard Drive:
Seagate 2TB
$109.99
http://www.frys.com/product/6596273?...h:MAIN_RSLT_PG

PSU Unit:
Antec Earthwatts EA-750 Green PSU 750w ATX Power Supply
$109.99
http://www.frys.com/product/6704145?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Motherboard:
Asus Sabertooth 990FX AMD AM3+ Motherboard
$188.99
http://www.frys.com/product/6650164?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

RAM:
DDR3 16GB 1600MHz PATRIOT PGV316G1600ELQK
$99.99
http://www.frys.com/product/6495222

Thermal Paste:
Cooler Master Thermal Compound
$4.99
http://www.frys.com/product/5801263?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

HeatSink/Fan:
Cooler Master Hyper 101 AMD CPU Cooler
$ 14.99
http://shop2.frys.com/product/626269...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

DVD:
ASUS OEM DVD-ROM
$ 19.99
http://www.frys.com/product/5993534?...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG
Nice set of parts
Yes they should all work together
Hmmm am I missing anything important? When I first installed my first graphics card 3 months ago. It fucken fried my PSu lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Hmmm am I missing anything important? When I first installed my first graphics card 3 months ago. It fucken fried my PSu lol.
Get a gfx card with its own fan
and be sure to have a good fan in your computer
Oh shit. I forgot all about that! Thanks
Things to add:
Heatsink + Fan.

Got any advice on putting a hard drive together?
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Oh shit. I forgot all about that! Thanks
Things to add:
Heatsink + Fan.

Got any advice on putting a hard drive together?
Watch some tutorials on you tube
thats how i learned
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Got any advice on putting a hard drive together?
You don't, you put the hard drive into a 'slot' and it'll fit there



Just a heads up, I've heard Seagate is crap..
Quote Originally Posted by RhymesWithCorn View Post
You don't, you put the hard drive into a 'slot' and it'll fit there



Just a heads up, I've heard Seagate is crap..
I've been using Seagate for 12 years. Never had a problem.
@RhymesWithCorn
hmm. thanks. What do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

Watch some tutorials on you tube
thats how i learned
You Got MSN? Ill need your help for sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
@RhymesWithCorn
hmm. thanks. What do you recommend?


You Got MSN? Ill need your help for sure.
Yes, add me
demon-angel-2245@.hotmail.com
Ask Alen Doc or Ravi they would know the most
@Alen
@Doc
@Ravallo

I need help D:

Btw: On the site there are these options.
External Hard Drives
Hard Drive Cables & Accessories
Internal Bare Drives
Internal Retail Kits
NAS & File Servers

Which one is the right one? I know external is out.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
@Alen
@Doc
@Ravallo

I need help D:

Btw: On the site there are these options.
External Hard Drives
Hard Drive Cables & Accessories
Internal Bare Drives
Internal Retail Kits
NAS & File Servers

Which one is the right one? I know external is out.
Internal Bare Drives
oh my bad D:

@iverson954360

Can you help me as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

Yes, add me
demon-angel-2245@.hotmail.com
Added,
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?