HELP D: Buying PC Parts But Dont Know If they fit.

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Internal Bare Drives
Ahh so the Seagate I have on my list will work? .

And how would I install it? Would it come with cables and all that?
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Ahh so the Seagate I have on my list will work? .

And how would I install it? Would it come with cables and all that?
You will need a sata cable to connect it to your motherboard and your PSU will come with the appropriate cable to supply power to the hard drive. When you see the inside of the case you'll see where the hard drive slots in.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


You will need a sata cable to connect it to your motherboard and your PSU will come with the appropriate cable to supply power to the hard drive. When you see the inside of the case you'll see where the hard drive slots in.
ahh So I need to buy Sata cables. Will plugging in the wires be easy as well. Since the motherboard itself has so many imputs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


You don't know shit do you.
His card fried because it probably didn't get enough power.
All gfx card have their own way of cooling.
Yeah well the current GFX card I have now has a built in fan. But Im planning to rebuild an entire computer
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ahh So I need to buy Sata cables. Will plugging in the wires be easy as well. Since the motherboard itself has so many imputs.



Yeah well the current GFX card I have now has a built in fan. But Im planning to rebuild an entire computer
Yeah you will need to as most bare drive dont come with any cables. Plugging in the cables will be easy but if you're confused the motherboard comes with a manual to help you.

And all graphics cards have their own source of cooling as far as I know.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ahh So I need to buy Sata cables. Will plugging in the wires be easy as well. Since the motherboard itself has so many imputs.



Yeah well the current GFX card I have now has a built in fan. But Im planning to rebuild an entire computer
Don't ask Poison or ultimate something for advice.
Okay?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Don't ask Poison or ultimate something for advice.
Okay?
Hmm alright. Ill ask you more questions then.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Yeah you will need to as most bare drive dont come with any cables. Plugging in the cables will be easy but if you're confused the motherboard comes with a manual to help you.

And all graphics cards have their own source of cooling as far as I know.
How much sata cables do I need?
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Hmm alright. Ill ask you more questions then.



How much sata cables do I need?
One per hard drive, one per cd drive.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


One per hard drive, one per cd drive.
I'm pretty sure they come with motherboards.
@Dreamer, you ask Ravi Alen and Shayne.
Maybe me.
I'm not as good as they are.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

I'm pretty sure they come with motherboards.
@Dreamer, you ask Ravi Alen and Shayne.
Maybe me.
I'm not as good as they are.
Forgot about that
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


One per hard drive, one per cd drive.
So 2

Btw can you help me pick a video card? I cant tell the difference. Most are 1gb and FRYS.com*|*ASUS

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
All my SATA cables came with my mobo, connecting SATA cables to drives isn't hard, what you should be concerned about is space/cable management and if the case is a good one.

The majority of my problems in building have come from a stuffed tower.
I wont worry. I got a full tower

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

I'm pretty sure they come with motherboards.
@Dreamer, you ask Ravi Alen and Shayne.
Maybe me.
I'm not as good as they are.
hmm thanks


You guys should help me pick a decent video card.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
So 2

Btw can you help me pick a video card? I cant tell the difference. Most are 1gb and FRYS.com*|*ASUS



I wont worry. I got a full tower



hmm thanks


You guys should help me pick a decent video card.
There you go.

FRYS.com*|*MSI

That will be your best bet.
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

Get a gfx card with its own fan
and be sure to have a good fan in your computer
You don't know shit do you.
His card fried because it probably didn't get enough power.
All gfx card have their own way of cooling.
All my SATA cables came with my mobo, connecting SATA cables to drives isn't hard, what you should be concerned about is space/cable management and if the case is a good one.

The majority of my problems in building have come from a stuffed tower.
if you know about your operative System than you can find it and my plan is to sat outside of Best Buy hole night fck yea i am gonna buy 3 laptops 2 xbox
Quote Originally Posted by SeemsGood. View Post
if you know about your operative System than you can find it and my plan is to sat outside of Best Buy hole night fck yea i am gonna buy 3 laptops 2 xbox
Good Luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


There you go.

FRYS.com*|*MSI

That will be your best bet.
Holy crap! $259 after rebate lmao.
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?