Packet Hacking The growing thread
Okay so I want to know more about obtaining item packets for cashshop.
I have made a list so far but I'm having problems on adding to it.
E5 00 03 01 02 00 00 00 02 CF 7B 05 00 00 00 00 - Orbis Face Coupon VIP
E5 00 03 01 02 00 00 00 04 CF 7B 05 00 00 00 00 - Henesys Skin Coupon
E5 00 03 01 02 00 00 00 06 CF 7B 05 00 00 00 00 - Moon & the Stars
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Those work on v83.
That's what I have.
I have a Golden Pig packet but I don't know how to convert it so all anyone would have to do is just send it at the cash shop page. any idea's?
1D 00 00 01 00 05 0B 00 03 59 4B 4C 00 01 3F 17 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 05 BB 46 E6
17 02 47 6F 6C 64 65 6E 20 50 69 67 00 00 00 01 00 00 64 40 E9 E8 E2 55 0F D6 01 00
00 00 00 50 46 00 00 00 00 - GOLDEN PIG <---That's v83
@Blitz
I have made a list so far but I'm having problems on adding to it.
E5 00 03 01 02 00 00 00 02 CF 7B 05 00 00 00 00 - Orbis Face Coupon VIP
E5 00 03 01 02 00 00 00 04 CF 7B 05 00 00 00 00 - Henesys Skin Coupon
E5 00 03 01 02 00 00 00 06 CF 7B 05 00 00 00 00 - Moon & the Stars
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Those work on v83.
That's what I have.
I have a Golden Pig packet but I don't know how to convert it so all anyone would have to do is just send it at the cash shop page. any idea's?
1D 00 00 01 00 05 0B 00 03 59 4B 4C 00 01 3F 17 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 05 BB 46 E6
17 02 47 6F 6C 64 65 6E 20 50 69 67 00 00 00 01 00 00 64 40 E9 E8 E2 55 0F D6 01 00
00 00 00 50 46 00 00 00 00 - GOLDEN PIG <---That's v83
@Blitz


