Selling 2LT5 | 3 perms| Deckland perm | 336k GP| And much more

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 2LT5 | 3 perms| Deckland perm | 336k GP| And much more
Rank: 2LT5
KDR: 1.03
FULL INFO - Email, DOB, last name etc.

Legit, CBL clean, never hacked on , Legit combos.

Permanents:
M416 CQB
TPG-1 PRO
[B]R870 Shotgun/B]
DECKLAND

Other goodies:
165 days custom reticle type 4
51 respawn tokens
210 days Codename raven (in inbox)
30 days specialist 2 slot liscence (in inbox)

Screenshots:





__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Selling for $20 paypal or 20k nx. Or any higher bid.

Add me on msn if interested - icenturions@.hotmail.com

I will close the thread and the selling of the account on Sunday 6pm PST. So buy it asap if interested.
I offer 10k nx, and a msg with a spammed inbox
Not accepting any trades. Only nx or paypal.
Ohk, I might be buying some more nx, then I would offer some more possiblyi
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
Ohk, I might be buying some more nx, then I would offer some more possiblyi
I am closing the selling on November 27 6pm PST. So buy it asap if you wanna.
Quote Originally Posted by goten` View Post
I am closing the selling on November 27 6pm PST. So buy it asap if you wanna.
ok i understand
Quote Originally Posted by goten` View Post
I am closing the selling on November 27 6pm PST. So buy it asap if you wanna.
i got 20k nx right now!
Quote Originally Posted by justin1442 View Post
i got 20k nx right now!
hes not even on....
sell you my acount for 5k of that?
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
hes not even on....
sell you my acount for 5k of that?
what account?
Quote Originally Posted by justin1442 View Post
what account?
The one on my thread...
Msg
Full info
Legit
Silver grade
AMAZING inbox
30 day g36
30 day l96
90 days of spec!
Much more!
Ill trade what you want a 2lt 4 bronze? this is for ip98 BTW!
Quote Originally Posted by PooPoo12345 View Post
Ill trade what you want a 2lt 4 bronze? this is for ip98 BTW!
Sure whats on it?
Sold
Could a minion close the thread please?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?