About VIP Hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
About VIP Hack
I was thinking of buying the VIP to use it during my winter break just for farming.
So was wonder how safe is it to use?

I'd be using on my main which I cant afford to lose
Maybe I'll be doing zm too- which hacks work in ZM?
its very safe they update it every game`s upadate i swear if i can buy it i would but iam in egypt

and for ZM all hacks are patched i think i tryed them all and they blocked 2 accs for me but the vip is so safe
^cool, thanks for the input.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Quote Originally Posted by foxkoneko View Post
^cool, thanks for the input.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Yea I want Vip Its Cool... but u goota wait for Mint
Quote Originally Posted by SeemsGood. View Post

Yea I want Vip Its Cool... but u goota wait for Mint
why wait on mint?
CF VIP is already Updated

OT:

The Hack is Very Safe
cool looks like I'll be getting this in a week
it's 100% safe but you might want to hack on your alt, to not get banned. and if the vip stops working for a long period of time, you'll get extensions
Get the VIP, it's safe and good for farming.
its safe and better than to farm
@Poison

what do you mean "better than to farm"?
Im getting it to help with farming :P
Quote Originally Posted by foxkoneko View Post
@Poison

what do you mean "better than to farm"?
Im getting it to help with farming :P
farming isn't safe anymore
besides farming is boring
It's a decent hack. Seen better though.
@Poison

what do you mean "farming isn't safe anymore"?
It's not illegal so how is it not safe?
Is He A Maniac
Lol They Patched Farming :P :P :P
It's safe to use, like said. If it gets patched, it gets patched after a few days or so. And like what Shane said, you get extensions on your VIP membership if the hack gets delayed upon patch.

The hack should work fine in ZM.

... And that's basically it.
~Closed.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us