ArrowHow to make a Loader? [solved]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
How to make a Loader? [solved]
Can someone give me a link on how to make a Hack Loader. I searched on google and mpgh and didn't find anything useful. Can someone share me the Tut link on how to make one. If that is not too much to ask for.

I know little about VB, however I have made successful Injectors and Spammmers.

Please don't spam saying learn VB....
You mean like on press of a button,you run the process(game) and inject the hack(dll) into that process?
Quote Originally Posted by SecretDataz View Post
You mean like on press of a button,you run the process(game) and inject the hack(dll) into that process?
Yep, thats what I mean. have you got a Tut for me?
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Yep, thats what I mean. have you got a Tut for me?
Thats easy.
Use
Process.Start("Your games client directory") to run the game.
and find Injector source code,if you have some knowledge you can combine those 2.
If not tell me I'll make one tomorrow and post the source code here.
It's easy if you use the sxs.dll method .
I can help you to make one , although Cross Fire doesn't automatically starts .
You need to start Cross Fire .
Quote Originally Posted by SecretDataz View Post
Thats easy.
Use
Process.Start("Your games client directory") to run the game.
and find Injector source code,if you have some knowledge you can combine those 2.
If not tell me I'll make one tomorrow and post the source code here.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
It's easy if you use the sxs.dll method .
I can help you to make one , although Cross Fire doesn't automatically starts .
You need to start Cross Fire .
I want 2 buttons:
1 = Activate my hack. If you active it then crossfire will start auto.
2 = Deactivate my hack

Ya but how do I attach my hack to the loader?
Some Injectors source codes are detected from x-trap.


I have made a (unfinished) hack for crossfire.

It be great if you make the source, 100% credits will go to you!
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
I want 2 buttons:
1 = Activate my hack. If you active it then crossfire will start auto.
2 = Deactivate my hack

Ya but how do I attach my hack to the loader?
Some Injectors source codes are detected from x-trap.


I have made a (unfinished) hack for crossfire.

It be great if you make the source, 100% credits will go to you!
Add me on :
mpghtakari@.hotmail.com

I will probably help you tomorrow , because I'm a bit busy right now and I got a party in 2 hours .
Mine will look something like this :


This one is a basic one though .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Mine will look something like this :


This one is a basic one though .
I still don't get if he wanted just running process and injecting a dll into it or something else.
Quote Originally Posted by SecretDataz View Post
That's good. Thanks for helping but I want mine to be bit like what Takari posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Mine will look something like this :


This one is a basic one though .
This one is great. Can you send me the source code?
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
That's good. Thanks for helping but I want mine to be bit like what Takari posted.



This one is great. Can you send me the source code?
PM me your TeamViewer info , I will do it for you .

@SecretDataz
The Activate button is used so when you press it the "Resource" will go to the hard coded directory .
The Deactivate button is used so when you press it the "Resoruce" will get deleted from the hard coded directory.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


PM me your TeamViewer info , I will do it for you .

@SecretDataz
The Activate button is used so when you press it the "Resource" will go to the hard coded directory .
The Deactivate button is used so when you press it the "Resoruce" will get deleted from the hard coded directory.
Sorry but I don't have TeamViewer. Can you send it to me on msn or MPGH PM?
What is deactivate for then,closing process or what?
Quote Originally Posted by SecretDataz View Post
What is deactivate for then,closing process or what?
For turning my hack off and closing the process if possible.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us