HelpI have problem

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I have problem
when install my mods it opens and shows error screen then it closes again
why it do this?
You probably have some uncompatible mods, that or you're just installing them wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
You probably have some compatible mods, that or you're just installing them wrong.
If he had some compatible mods, there'd be no fucking problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post

If he had some compatible mods, there'd be no fucking problem.
Sorry I meant uncompatible mods.
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post

Sorry I meant uncompatible mods.
It's fine, but @Ed still needs his problem fixed...
I installed them all properly
I watch videos on youtube
i follow exactly
y it crash?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I installed them all properly
I watch videos on youtube
i follow exactly
y it crash?
Can you give me a list of all the mods with the links?
Did you install ModLoader??? Did you delete the META-INF folder?
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Did you install ModLoader??? Did you delete the META-INF folder?
no i watch videos on how to instal
none said delete meta inf or instal modloader
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

no i watch videos on how to instal
none said delete meta inf or instal modloader
Wow... No matter what you always need to do that Love. You always need to install Modloader and delete the META-INF folder.
Lol well thats the first thing you do and I've seen tons of educated people do that before.
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Lol well thats the first thing you do and I've seen tons of educated people do that before.
You've seen a load of educated people delete the meta folder and install mod loader? Cool bro.
i think love's trollin......
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us