Snow Yoshi!!!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
looks like a green retrded snow squirl half death in due to cold in snow and brain dmage that red thing on the head
I assume you have never seen yoshi or a christmas turtle?
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
looks like a green retrded snow squirl half death in due to cold in snow and brain dmage that red thing on the head
you sir, are a fool!
Quote Originally Posted by SATANICAT View Post
I assume you have never seen yoshi or a christmas turtle?
nope...


.
Quote Originally Posted by SATANICAT View Post
I assume you have never seen yoshi or a christmas turtle?
nop i havent whats a "hoshi" a turtle ??

and x-max turtiles wtf??
Holy shit dude, ever played super mario you motherfucker
yeah man you should realy play super mario ....
ohh thre green dinosaurs thing ofa mario ohhh.........
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?