OpenGL HELP

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
OpenGL HELP
I cant seem to find it... I searched google, but nothing. I need it to play minecraft, so i can record. If I turn DirectX off, I can record, but I cant record.... ANy help?Will REP
I have no idea what you're talking about.
OpenGL... Its something used for 3D games, which minecraft needs. My computer is OLD so it dont got it
wtf, get fraps? OPENGL IS SOMETHING EVERY FUCKING PC HAS SINCE 2000 (even older, cant be bothered to check date)
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

IT DOESNT HAVE IT.
dafuq you run, a trabant?
Quote Originally Posted by Elderfear View Post


dafuq you run, a trabant?
It has it. But Minecraft wont detect it. How do you enable it????
I HAVE FRAPS. WHICH USES DirectX, which I have to disable to play Minecraft. See my problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Elderfear View Post
wtf, get fraps? OPENGL IS SOMETHING EVERY FUCKING PC HAS SINCE 2000 (even older, cant be bothered to check date)
IT DOESNT HAVE IT.


-- merged by Blitz --

Erase that. It does, but Minecraft wont detect it.
wait wtf.

you want to record something in minecraft ? or you can't run mc without it?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
wait wtf.

you want to record something in minecraft ? or you can't run mc without it?
I have minecraft, and fraps. I get an error, when trying to play minecraft. Saying "Could not find a accelated OpenGL mode" or something. How do you enable it,...
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

I have minecraft, and fraps. I get an error, when trying to play minecraft. Saying "Could not find a accelated OpenGL mode" or something. How do you enable it,...
Update your gfx drivers if anything. And check what OGL version your gfx card supports. Unlike DirectX there is no real need to download a separate runtime for OGL and neither do you have to remove DirectX; they're completely unrelated.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Update your gfx drivers if anything. And check what OGL version your gfx card supports. Unlike DirectX there is no real need to download a separate runtime for OGL and neither do you have to remove DirectX; they're completely unrelated.
ITS REALLY OLD, and I just updated it.Still get the error.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

ITS REALLY OLD, and I just updated it.Still get the error.
Well even the Intel GMA 900 supports OGL

Just find out which gfx card you have and check for specific bug fixes for it, I doubt this is software related beyond the extent of hardware config and drivers
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Well even the Intel GMA 900 supports OGL

Just find out which gfx card you have and check for specific bug fixes for it, I doubt this is software related beyond the extent of hardware config and drivers
Intel(R) 915GM/910GML Express Chipset Family
Double check if you have the latest drivers, as mentioned here, don't use the generic drivers that come with Windows / Windows Update

It should have OGL acceleration
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Double check if you have the latest drivers, as mentioned here, don't use the generic drivers that come with Windows / Windows Update

It should have OGL acceleration
Link cannot be found. Sorry, but could you please find a driver for me? I really do suck. PLEASEEE AND TYYYY
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?