HelpInjector Admin help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Injector Admin help
Running Windows 7 32 bit.

Admin is such a bitch on Windows. When I try to add a hack to PerX injector it keeps telling me I need Admin. Then I figured I needed to run as Admin. Damn this thing doesn't give up and gives same message.

Anyway to change admin? I also wonder if UAC has something to do with it.

Oh btw yes I do have Admin privileges on my computer just Admin on Windows is gay at times.
Move both PerX and the hack to your desktop or a subfolder of it.
Sadly I also can't get AVG to stfu, lol
I think I've decided AVG is a piece of shit anti-virus.
Quote Originally Posted by asdfgas View Post
Sadly I also can't get AVG to stfu, lol
I think I've decided AVG is a piece of shit anti-virus.
Use avast. It's 3 clicks to enable or disable it.
I moved PerX and the hack to the desktop and it's still giving me the message about needing admin.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?