Menuhack -> Premium Hack problems...
Hey Guys
i can't turn off the Premium Hack in Warrock on my Menu Hack.
I added this One On-Off Option :
I wrote a
at the Menu Item.
Im using this Source:
Can somebody help me pls
Thx
i can't turn off the Premium Hack in Warrock on my Menu Hack.
I added this One On-Off Option :
"Off", "Bronze", "Silber", "Gold", "Platin"
5
Im using this Source:
if(Premium)
{
if (Premium==1)
{
*(long*)(dwServerPtr + OFS_Premium1) = 1;
}
if (Premium==2)
{
*(long*)(dwServerPtr + OFS_Premium1) = 2;
}
if (Premium==3)
{
*(long*)(dwServerPtr + OFS_Premium1) = 3;
}
if (Premium==4)
{
*(long*)(dwServerPtr + OFS_Premium1) = 4;
}
}
{
if (Premium==1)
{
*(long*)(dwServerPtr + OFS_Premium1) = 1;
}
if (Premium==2)
{
*(long*)(dwServerPtr + OFS_Premium1) = 2;
}
if (Premium==3)
{
*(long*)(dwServerPtr + OFS_Premium1) = 3;
}
if (Premium==4)
{
*(long*)(dwServerPtr + OFS_Premium1) = 4;
}
}
Thx







).