Crossfire Cordinates

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire Cordinates
My char name is ajaka (only a part of the string :P so you don't know what name I have)




I found the cordinates . Its not in the player object Its in an object in the player object .


Go to my name, (ajaka) and then the last 3 numbers are cordinates.

I made some basic mini map:


I'm going to color the teams . But I g2g now.
how you got this ? teach me plase
Good job
Aww..nice work..gotta admit ur an expert C++
I'm going to make a kind of zoom in on your char,
but first I need to find out "What" my charecter is.

If I did that... then i'm going to start with making an aim bot.

Here an other screen:


Yes, I need to draw my menu later :P Already fixt that.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I'm going to make a kind of zoom in on your char,
but first I need to find out "What" my charecter is.

If I did that... then i'm going to start with making an aim bot.

Here an other screen:


Yes, I need to draw my menu later :P Already fixt that.
Awesome , can u give me the link or book name whic u learned d3d ??
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

Awesome , can u give me the link or book name whic u learned d3d ??
Yup i need one 2 that would be awsome come on Brimy
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post
Yup i need one 2 that would be awsome come on Brimy
i think there are for each country differnent good books.. and as i know Brimir is not egypt or england
omg awsomee
Here an update.. I did't spend mutch time @ cf. So its not a bug update :P



Btw, I did't read a book yet. This are some basic functions.
You only need c++ for this. It is only 1% d3d.
A time ago I used cheat engine to search for the pointer every patch until I noticed that it was located in a player class xD
The offset to the position class is very easy

This is the way I fly through maps
I found where all the player's aim
Btw, I can make esp :P if I found what object is my player
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?