HACK

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
i want that hack as well
but add M16 to M60 Gold and perfect hack
Quote Originally Posted by Jara0z View Post
but add M16 to M60 Gold and perfect hack
The M60 would still have the m16's ammo.......
Quote Originally Posted by Paracetamol View Post
NO begging allowe
Hes not begging, hes requesting
im not begging, im simply requsting. If i was begging i would say, Some1 make a hack now!!! i really need this hack. etc etc.
@Paracetamol
I want a wall hack only
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ make one
Quote Originally Posted by nha0nguyen View Post
I want a wall hack only
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ make one
now thats begging
@Paracetamol
Erm, Thunder and I aren't hack makers...
I think asking directly to a coder(you listed) would be more of a better choice. Asking directly would be via PM. Royku is a coder as well, so why not ask him?

Just some suggestions...
Creating a thread is treated as spam...
Just PM one of the coders and see what they can do.

~Closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us