Dumb Vindictus

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Dumb Vindictus
So I decided to do a little fraud of mine on the Vindictus Staff.

I came up with an excuse that I bought some NX and suddenly it was all gone. I didn't expect a serious response from them, or even a compensation, but what they did amused me.

I submited the ticket an year ago, and it kept sending me email messages that they were going to look into it (yeah right) So I decided to just drop it.

Well...look what happened



What do you guys think? Do they think they are retarded or they just felt like being nice since it's the holiday season?
OH MY GOSH!, YOU GOT FREE NX?!?!??! WHAT DID YOU WROTE TO THEM? Im gonna tell them i lost my nx too
nice one ,quite hilarious
Funny part is, they took SOOOOO long to answer and they still answer with a stupidity like this.

I think the guy is testing me, see if I will actually use those NX or if I just gave up on them xD
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Funny part is, they took SOOOOO long to answer and they still answer with a stupidity like this.

I think the guy is testing me, see if I will actually use those NX or if I just gave up on them xD
I sended 3 ticket to Nexon about missing nx and that my nx is suddenly long and i suck at describing, can you tell me what you said to them?
Quote Originally Posted by desterpots View Post
I sended 3 ticket to Nexon about missing nx and that my nx is suddenly long and i suck at describing, can you tell me what you said to them?
well...good luck in getting them a YEAR from now..lol
Dude, if I tell you exactly what I said they are going to think it's a fraud. I'm not that dumb
They must be feeling too lazy to investigate.
lo...i've had tickets in over a year and no reply of any sort xD
Nexon fails horribly these days :3
The stupid part is the one with "if you don't receive your NX in 10 days please submit another ticket" ... should be continued "so we can answer it in 1 year" . These ticket are the most retarded things to do ... GMs never look at them and if they do , they will send you a retarded reply like you received . Anyway , congrats if you are really getting 20k NX for free xD .
Wow...and they end up not refunding my crimson tokens...
So you sent the first ticket a year ago... you must wait 7 business days... if 10 business days are up and you still dont get the NX... you must make another ticket.... then WAIT WAIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIT! ANOTHER YEAR! SAME MESSAGE AGAIN!
I kept getting monthly messages that they were going to work on my ticket and that they were unavailable. I kept getting that message for about 7 months, until I got this awesome answer

Watch it not be credited :S
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us