Rendering Request

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Rendering Request


Can someone render the damn Reindeer out of this? Usually I'm good at rendering but holy shit It's just impossible with this one. If it would be easier, if you can keep his horns in tact but have a clean background (remove that text and shit) then I could just use that. Just need the part with the reindeer, so no need to clear out the other stuff.

EDIT: Actually no, I need the full render if possible.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I tried my best.

@Blitz
Not bad
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Not bad
Want the PSD?
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I tried my best.

@Blitz
it looks like you just cut thee image out of the main pic. not rendered, just cut.
Wtf? I'm usually good at rendering too but i couldn't get it

Howd ya get it @[SMA] Paradise`?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Wtf? I'm usually good at rendering too but i couldn't get it

Howd ya get it @[SMA] Paradise`?
I zoomed in erased it around it, took a while but I got it done.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I zoomed in erased it around it, took a while but I got it done.
Ohhh .
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Eraser tool
ahah no like what program D: Adobe Photoshop? Paint or what. o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ahah no like what program D: Adobe Photoshop? Paint or what. o.o
Who uses paint? Lol I used Photoshop.
aah alright. Well I'm inexperienced and I use paint lmao.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us