Help in selecting quality

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help in selecting quality
Help in selecting quality, compatible components for building a PC. The best .... For each item, the price shown is the lowest price you can find it today from a reputable, well-established reseller. I've 1,500Euros. I don't know if u are able to read Spanish but IDK here it goes.







@Alen .
I wouldn't suggest upgrading that PC, it's hella old. I would just start off with a completely new build, but I dunno any shops / price search engines from Spain, it would be awesome if you linked me to some. Otherwise, especially if you wanna build the PC yourself, I could just get you a decent deal from Germany or Austria or something
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I wouldn't suggest upgrading that PC, it's hella old. I would just start off with a completely new build, but I dunno any shops / price search engines from Spain, it would be awesome if you linked me to some. Otherwise, especially if you wanna build the PC yourself, I could just get you a decent deal from Germany or Austria or something
I was thinking about to buy this one HP Pavilion HPE h8-1120es PC Sobremesa, PC de sobremesa. Comprar HP Pavilion HPE h8-1120es PC Sobremesa en Fnac

It's an good or what? I suck at PC knowledge , If i could build it.
the one u linked is good, still, if u want a beast for same ammount of money would be best if u buy all parts separately and u get much better pc for same money stocked version!
Quote Originally Posted by uNoobishAin'tU View Post
the one u linked is good, still, if u want a beast for same ammount of money would be best if u buy all parts separately and u get much better pc for same money stocked version!

I can buy Piece for Piece with all that money/?
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post



I can buy Piece for Piece with all that money/?
And u will finish up with much better pc then spending money on stocked one!
Is easy,u get much better price for each component if u buy it yrself..trust me..
Quote Originally Posted by sanky007 View Post
@uNoobishAin'tU good advice, i agree on that one...
No it ain't.
GT545 /fp.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


No it ain't.
GT545 /fp.
^ That. For 1.5k euros he get a beastly PC. As said, gimme links to a few price search engines or whatever they're called and I'll find something. Or I can get you a build from Germany / Austria / UK and you can just pay the shipping (still worth it though)
I suck at PC knowledge .
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?