[East and West] Selling Gold 4M = $1

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[East and West] Selling Gold 4M = $1
Hi,

I'm selling gold both in East and West server for 4M per $1. I have about 1.5B in East and 400M in West. You can trust me as I've never scammed anyone before. I've done many trades with many people without any problems. You can check my feedbacks in my previous thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...10m-3-5-a.html I'd prefer 40M per $10 minimum as I have to pay a Paypal fee per transaction. I will give discount if you buy 400M or more.

If you insist on using a middleman, I will ask the official mpgh middleman @Insane for help.

I accept Paypal only and you can also use a credit card throught Paypal. You can post in here, pm, or email me at forexaces@yahoooooooo.com. Thanks.
im interested in 500m on the east server do you have msn?
Hi,

My msn is omegaxtrim@.hotmail.com. Thanks.
added, interested in 40 m
Quote Originally Posted by kamikazi454 View Post
added hope to do business
Thanks for business




Quote Originally Posted by derukun View Post
added, interested in 40 m
Could you send me an email at forexaces@yahoooooooo.com? Thanks.
@Vindicatus, i give you $10 karma koins card for 60mil. Please mannn. My b-day is 3 more week
But I don't need nx. I still have 60k I still haven't used. >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
But I don't need nx. I still have 60k I still haven't used. >.<
Yo Vind. did you get banned or lose all the gold you made from that uh ya know "cocaine"?
The one account being used is locked currently. Not sure what they'll do next.
Quote Originally Posted by Vindicatus View Post
The one account being used is locked currently. Not sure what they'll do next.
I was lucky Nothing happened to meh
Sorry for bein offtopic in your thread
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?