Boring

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Boring
Hello,

Crossfire hacking gets a littel bit... boring... So I think that i'm going to quit again xD
For the ppl who have D3D working, with this code you can make the bomb visable through the map :

Code:
if(mainmenu.getstatus(2,"Bom Visable")) { //Werkt
	if (Stride == 32 && NumVertices == 448 ) {
                    //Here you can edit the Bom.
	}
}


Yes it is easy xD and yes you need to place it in DIP.
BB all!
i know this but good job
byeeeee

what are you gonna do now?
@Brimir dont leavee At least come on msn to talk
bb.
what are u gonna do now?
Nice find @Brimir i think you worked hard to find the NumVertices
but are you sure it is for all grenades?
and pleas dont quit
i think its for the bomb not grenades the dont use the same numvertices
I made a scanner for that :P it took 2 minits :P

I quit becouse I need to do so mutch things on my own. So every thing takes mutch time and I don't have that amout of time.

Quote Originally Posted by joered View Post
i think its for the bomb not grenades the dont use the same numvertices
Indeed
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I made a scanner for that :P it took 2 minits :P

I quit becouse I need to do so mutch things on my own. So every thing takes mutch time and I don't have that amout of time.



Indeed
Make a Tut on how make a D3D hack before you go! @Brimir
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Make a Tut on how make a D3D hack before you go! @Brimir
yea, that should be great!
Haha that is to mutch work.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Haha that is to mutch work.
@Brimir
please don´t make tut about d3d... its to easy and only some idiots who can´t use google or books to learn need a tut about this!
thx for your work..
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
Make a Tut on how make a D3D hack before you go! @Brimir
That would be awesome
i just need a tut of how to find addys for a hook or how to make a hook @Brimir .... give a hand here plz
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?