PostWarRock PH !!!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
WarRock PH !!!
WarRock PH [GM] say:

If anyone uses any hack tool or will detected are auotomatically IP BANNED!!!!

They will trace my IP Cu'z im using hack tool in warrock ph so i say good bye to my IP!!!


DETECTED HACK BY D3ath:


!!!!!!
duh change ur ip its too easy to change an IP LOOOL
Then Bye Bye
They can't IP ban any user, they will not trace you.

Why can't they IP Ban any user?
- Well, your IP Changes every time you plug in your router.
- Ip Changes Regulary, one time you have 94.69.186.1, the other time you have 94.69.167.4, it changes quite alot, so IP ban that user wont keep you off the game forever.

Why won't they trace you?
- Tracing is done by the police, there is no other way to trace a user diffrent then hacking into a provider / satelite, i doubt they will do that.
- Tracing by the police costs thousends of dollars, they wont spend that for some hacker kid

Quote Originally Posted by kretz231 View Post
duh change ur ip its too easy to change an IP LOOOL
You can't change your own IP, its done be the provider itself, the IP you mean is probably the IPV4.
IPV4 is just a visual Router IP adress, its local
ip trace is just a props... they just scaring the cheater in warrock ph.
But the GM in WR PH says they have already BANNED some IPs for using 3rd party programs or Cheat/Hack Tool
IP Ban? Lol
Account Block Only. ^_^
I want to brought up this issue. I used cheat since I register to this site and am in static IP address. I got this IP from the telco company. If they ban my IP I can request another IP or change my account to DHCP so everytime I connect, I will get new IP address. so YES its possible for IP ban.

So far no IP ban at my end
spell P.A.N.A.K.O.T. ?
Call your I.S.P provider naka experience ako nang 2day I.P ban Hindi ako maka pasok sa website ng amped at sa WRlauncher.Naniniwala ako na they dont ban I.P address kasi kawalan nila yun pero sa Experience ko parang naniniwala narin akong na Papataw na rin sila ng I.P ban

Read my Location :
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?