Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

How to Quick Scope and No Scope (THE LEGIT WAY)

Quick Scope, No Scope.... Sniping in general is very unique in it's own way. I'm going to tell you right now, I have no idea how long it may take you to learn "Quick Scope" or "No Scope" You just have to remember not knowing this skill doesn't mean you "Suck" or your a "Noob". It means that sniping is just "Not for you". Soo...

Step 1: Patience, to master Quick or No Scoping Patience is mandatory, practice is Mandatory. You never expect yourself to learn this vital skill in a day. (Unless your like those 1 in a millionth person).

Step 2: Sniping in general is very difficult. Why? Why sniping your screen is limited to only 3/5th of it original line of sight. Before, practicing “Quick Scoping” or “No Scoping” you have to enhance your sniping skills.

Here is a video how.

(Credits to this guy, I didn’t make that video)

Ok, so now you know some of those ^ useful tips… But, here is how I first master sniping. Lets look at it this way. Sniping is all about instant, that gut feeling, shoot to late and you will miss, shoot to early and you will die. It all about the timing, patience, stalking your prey-like. When your following a target you have a moment of doubt, uncertainty. At this moment SHOOT, sometimes you might shoot to early or late, but it’s all about practice. Train yourself and eventfully you will learn how to snipe with a scope

Step 3: Choosing your weapon

Remember sniping is all about the context, experiment in the shooting range.
    Here is what I think about these guns.

AMW (Any kind, it really doesn’t matter) – Best for quick scoping. Descent reload speed, not a lot of recoil. RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNERS

PSG-1- for more advanced snipers, doesn’t have a shot delay like AMW. Recommended for quick scoping.

The rest of the snipers I don’t really like, but it’s your choice. Use a shooting range XD.

Step 4: QUICK SCOPING

Brief Tutorial: Quickscoping
    Quickscoping is a very tricky skill that can be hard without the right set up. The above set up is what I use, and what I recommend trying out. Quickscoping is when you zoom in through the scope very slightly, so that right when you know the person is in your cross hairs you can fire, and kill them in one hit if performed correctly. That just about sums it up.

Similar Moves
    Here are some things that are similar to quickscoping and fall basically within the average snipers vocabulary.

Drag Scope: A form of a quickscope which involves the quickscope only you don't have them sighted at first, and move your scope up, down, or a side and shoot them in the moving motion. Short to mid range.

Hard Scope: Not what we are focusing on, but this is what most snipers do, Aim down the sights for a long period of time (i.e 2-10 seconds) and then firing. This can be long to short range.

Tips and Strategy
    -Try not to stand still, when trying to land the quickscope, make sure to either jump to the side, crouch or as most of you know it a drop shot. These are very helpful for dodging enemy fire.

-Reaction Time. You must be able to walk into a room not knowing where someone is, they maybe shoot at you and then you turn around a quickscope them. That is basically what it takes. You will most likely be shot before you see someone unless behind them. You need the fast reaction time or you are wasting your time.

-Proper use of cover. If you see that you are getting shot at and you cant find the person, go crouch to give you that extra second to find them if in the open, or hide behind anything possible to let them come to you, or to give yourself the opportunity to think where they could be.

HERE ARE A FEW SHORT-CUTS. When using AMW you go back to scope instead or “normal”. Press Q twice to switch to your pistol and then back to your sniper.

Here is a video to help

STEP 5: No Scoping

For this just follow everything you do in Quick Scoping. Knowing how to Quick- Scope means you know how to No-Scope.

My only tip for this.
    Practice with a tape on your screen or crosshair mod.

IN THE END REMEMBER PATIENCES PRACTICE = SUCCESS

Credits
    Videos: No Scope (to the owner of the video)
    Quick Scope (Sasuke123)
    Tutorial (Sasuke123)
    Respect List
    HERO
    THUNDER

MPGH Rez Modder + Sound Modder
    Main Games: Crossfire + Combat Arms
    Hacks are the "negative" things that make a better world XD >.<

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sasuke123 For This Useful Post:

aKa3 (12-11-2011),Hayakuda (11-24-2011),shivam1312 (11-17-2011),tmsbr (12-01-2011)

Thanks
    Tutorial Approved .
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    thx, i will them all as i suck in sniping...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks For The Tutorial.
    Its Helped me alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i want to thnx you becouse it helped me alot and now i am pro in sniper and it is for me best sniper is m700
    thnx again

Thanks
    i suck in snipping that will help

Thanks
    helped me a lot, I don't miss as much now either

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    i learend no scope by my self ^^ and iam good at it i always hs by no scope but gonna learn QS ty for the thread
    A.C.A.B

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm the best in sniping. Did 5 vs 5 scrim in esl with my clan leader using only awm and finished ace 18/4.

This because I practised a lot. I have Dsr D.C., FR-f2, awm gold/awm xmas and the new sniper too. I love sniping.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks, helped me alot.