How do i delete hacks so LGC will never know

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
How do i delete hacks so LGC will never know
I want to know a 100% fool proof way of deleting hacks so if i decide to become LGC or be Teamviewed i wont be caught
reformat ur computer and wait 30 days or u would have to delte all hacks from ur computer dns cache go through ur registry and change values( can destroy ur windows install) delete intrnet history and for a all the deletion u would need a dod grade 7 pass deletion prgram plus u might want to do a dod 7 pass wipe of ur drive before u install windows agian
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
reformat ur computer and wait 30 days or u would have to delte all hacks from ur computer dns cache go through ur registry and change values( can destroy ur windows install) delete intrnet history and for a all the deletion u would need a dod grade 7 pass deletion prgram plus u might want to do a dod 7 pass wipe of ur drive before u install windows agian
Good joke, but um, seriously, I did a google search for dod grade software that might accomplish just this. I came up with Jetico's BCwipe. Can you name any others?
Quote Originally Posted by johnpotter View Post
I want to know a 100% fool proof way of deleting hacks so if i decide to become LGC or be Teamviewed i wont be caught
Just delete them and then use CCleaner to wipe free space. Use the 7 pass secure deletion setting. Also, use it to clear all of your web history/cache/etc.
I'm LGC and the way I did it was just reformat your computer, and wait 45 days get you TV done. But LGC is gay.
Run a virus scan.
Delete internet Browser History.
Delete internet Browser Cookies.
Delete temporary files.

All LGC does is search your files and run a virus scan in your PC to find harmful programs (Hacks, cheats)
Quote Originally Posted by [Nexon]Spy View Post
Run a virus scan.
Delete internet Browser History.
Delete internet Browser Cookies.
Delete temporary files.

All LGC does is search your files and run a virus scan in your PC to find harmful programs (Hacks, cheats)
No they don't if it just that everyone will get LGC they check your USBs you Registry, they run Event Viewer, it's a 3 hour Teamview.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
No they don't if it just that everyone will get LGC they check your USBs you Registry, they run Event Viewer, it's a 3 hour Teamview.
Why is it that long?
Quote Originally Posted by UnderAmour View Post
Why is it that long?
They have to insure that you are legit, and you have never hacked, and some other BS.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
They have to insure that you are legit, and you have never hacked, and some other BS.
@[SMA] Paradise` They do a 3 hour check but yet they still couldn't find out that you use hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by mike28307 View Post
@[SMA] Paradise` They do a 3 hour check but yet they still couldn't find out that you use hacks?
No because I only used Rez chams and I put it on my USB, when I reformatted my computer they couldn't find nothing because I did not run no .EXE hack.
An effective (albeit, obvious) method is to use a different computer which you haven't used any hacks on before. Back in the day I got WOGL teamviewed on my laptop while my wonderful MPGH VIP hack was sitting safely on my desktop.
u think they would notice if i used a virtual machine for then to check?
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
u think they would notice if i used a virtual machine for then to check?
They check everything, USB, Other computers on your network and such.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?