Offset NoFallDamage

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Offset NoFallDamage
Anybody help me. How to find Offset for NoFallDamage . Thanks
I use NoFall offset + NoFall addy = Null or 0.0f. This works prefect!

The string name is:

Code:
DamagePerMeter
I use the string "DistFallDamagaStartFrom". The offset is 0x4 and the addresse is also in the string. Try it yourselve
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
I use the string "DistFallDamagaStartFrom". The offset is 0x4 and the addresse is also in the string. Try it yourselve
u got the string wrong it's DistFallDamageStartFrom
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
u got the string wrong it's DistFallDamageStartFrom
OOps yeah. Pushed the wrong key...
you must only have the Offset. You find the offset in DamagePerMeter and now you can make a simple code its work fine for me!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us