back to basics

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
back to basics
POsted in wrong section sorry guys
Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
ive been losing my photoshop skill recently so i made a basic sig to try and get back to basics(also trying to work on text)
This is a signature request hmm?
oh shizzle sorry
I really like it though nice job. 7.5/10
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I really like it though nice job. 7.5/10
lol thanks
It's cool I need to redownload ps cs3 but 1/1
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
It's cool I need to redownload ps cs3 but 1/1
you should, photoshoppin is fun
Lol Thats Basic? That looks Real nice
Quote Originally Posted by NabDab View Post
Lol Thats Basic? That looks Real nice
yeah nab its really basic just like some twirling of the render to make a bg and filters
Ooo damn nice, I like it,
8/10

I dont like the border and font but the rests nice.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us