Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Thread: Realization...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Realization...

I've came to a sudden realize at the most sober time of the past months that Combat Arms isn't worth it anymore. Nor is any game. I've tried hard on Combat Arms, to get the ranks I've gotten, to get the respect and reputation I have on the game to where people go "OMG IT'S YOU, GET READY TO GET PWNED GUYS", while being legit.
    Yet, I'm completely tired of how Nexon is, in total. If you truly think they're going to "Change" their game or make it better, or actually listen to their players, you're wrong. Nexon won't step their game up, it's been 1-3 years now that FREE PUBLIC HACKS like Ghost Mode, OPK, Aimbot, etc. have been out, for everybody and anybody to use, so they do. And they ruin the game without a care in the world, then go in their Main account and whine about the hackers as if they aren't one helping them ruin the game.

Just listen to somebody for a change, not just skim through this and think "tl;dr" or "Just another noob talking shit".

If you say you "Love CA", well... I've said that for years. 3-4 years to be more specific. You'll come to a realization that you've wasted you life(or just time) on CA. I know, I've wasted my LIFE on it, only coming to the fact that School, Life, And Money is much more important. Life for me is good, Girls like me, I have a lot of friends, Nice parents, awesome things. But I ignored all that for Combat Arms. When I look at CA now, when I get on CA, I just get sickened. Rooms constantly being crashed by hackers, or Nexon's servers fucking up. It's just constant.
    I can't play a game without getting hacked, kicked, or hackusated. Trust me, you'll see what I mean at some point, if you haven't already. It's time to just let it go.
    Last edited by Wretched; 01-02-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i know what you mean after a year playing this dam game and over 2,000 dollars in it im finally quiting. i did hack for a while but it just wasnt fun. now i remember all the games i messed up all the people i made quit that game its not worth it i might just quit video games all together and get a fkin life.

Threadstarter
    Imperfection makes up perfection.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    ^
    Exactly. It's pixels, it never lasts. Life does, memories do. Get yourself remembered in the world, have fucking fun.
    Fuck Combat Arms.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wretched For This Useful Post:

ortax (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    tl;dr sick and fed up with hackers and finally decided to leave the game

I still have a legit account, but I hack on my alts just to make myself feel better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This fkin game cost me so much money not to mention my girlfriend so fuck this game im done with it good bye Ca section

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
    ^
    Exactly. It's pixels, it never lasts. Life does, memories do. Get yourself remembered in the world, have fucking fun.
    Fuck Combat Arms.
    I'll be remembered in the hearts of many people
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

ortax (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It all started since MS, Nexon is notoriously famous for 1 thing, that is FAILURE!

Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    It all started since MS, Nexon is notoriously famous for 1 thing, that is FAILURE!
    I'm not sure I agree with you. Nexon has the most popular FREE FPS game, (well had). It's also doing a great job with Maplestory. Maplestory is probably the money maker for Nexon (although now with all the OP classes, even MS is starting to lose it's future and players).

Nexon as a company, is doing a great job. They're earning money, they're not going down in business that much.
    It's debatable that with the recent boom of hackers, they're now currently earning more money then ever! (Hackers love to buy NX)
    Just imagine having a multi-million user game database, and if everyone sent a ticket in or two, how long would it take to respond to each single one.
    Kinda like PMing someone on MPGH, even that might take for ever to get a good response >_>

Nexon as a company towards players, don't offer much support what so ever, but my experiences with their customer support hasn't been at all as bad as you guys put it. They've dropped the ban for my character several times (which I thank dearly).

They have a contract with their shitty Anti Hack, (HackShield) and even had to code their own, (Black Cipher) to try stop the hacking.
    This new protection is doing a great job at banning hackers, MUCH MUCH more users have been caught with hacks then EVER! (Soo much more than Hackshield).
    I'm sure after the contract ends with HackShield, they will get a better one. (This is all guesswork as seriously, Hackshield is horrible!)

I know you all will be like 'TL DR' so to sum it up.
    Nexon is doing a great job as a company, it's just HackShield being shitty.

I used to enjoy playing CA against chammers, now with the aimbotters and crashers, I've moved on to Battlefield 3, League of Legends and a bit of Maple Story where hackers are minimal! (and also, hackers benefit you more than injure your experience)
    Last edited by flameswor10; 01-02-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

Monterr (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What flameswor10 is saying is totally right. I fully agree with you.

Thanks
    I read the first two sentences and then rq'ed because it was a wall of text.

Paragraphs, please.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aeronyx For This Useful Post:

Nexulous (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Congratulations, you JUST realized something that i realized 2 years ago. .

-1. I realized it because even though it's not a lot, i spent about $300 bucks on this game, and i realized i could do a fuckload of things with $300.
    -2. I got banned at LTC2, which is the main reason that i quit. At that time it took AGES to get to that rank, so i was just like
    Last edited by Polo; 01-02-2012 at 10:07 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

ortax (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I have spent about 1000$ on this game. I'm practically addicted to it, but its getting harder and harder to have fun with all of the hacks and random crashing

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Acidic For This Useful Post:

flameswor10 (01-02-2012)

Threadstarter
    Imperfection makes up perfection.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by lp98 View Post
    I have spent about 1000$ on this game. I'm practically addicted to it, but its getting harder and harder to have fun with all of the hacks and random crashing
    Exactly.
    Gets very annoying.
    Hack sites need to stop releasing "Free VIP" or Public hacks with VIP features

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by lp98 View Post
    How the fuck can you spend 1000 bucks on a game..? O_0

But I agree with you guys. This game is a total waste of time. But until I'm 18 and out of my parent's house, its all I got to keep me entertained.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lol tbh the only time i play now is to lifetake with @Nexulous, or just to 1v1 you mpghians.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast