Thread: Disconnect

Thanks

Disconnect

Ok well, I was skyping with my friends and then I disconnected for 5mins and then 10mins, I think someone was using CMD (command prompt) and was shocking my internet multiples times. Do any of you know how to do that? I know he was using my IP adress but is there a way to change my IP. Is this dangerous or should I call my ISP prover?
    Last edited by Drake; 01-07-2012 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks
    uhmmmm not CA related and i dont think he can crash u by just knowing your IP and having CMD check ur processes and tell me if u see anything Abnormal?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol dude thats why google exist do you have a dynamic ip or a static just search on google "Mpgh Ip Changer"

Thanks
    if you want to be sure i would call my ISP and let them change your ip .
    Or try this : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...ere-works.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Navan View Post
    Ok well, I was skyping with my friends and then I disconnected for 5mins and then 10mins, I think someone was using CMD (command prompt) and was shocking my internet multiples times. Do any of you know how to do that? I know he was using my IP adress but is there a way to change my IP. Is this dangerous or should I call my ISP prover?
    I do. I don't believe it was a CMD command line that the hacker used in order to do that, if it was indeed a hacker and not some unknown reason.

If it was a hacker, however, your IP address has most likely been logged somewhere that the hacker can see and access easily. However, as I said earlier, it's most likely not a command line code that did this. Disconnecting is mainly internet issues, which means it was a DDoS* attack to your IP, or a Denial of Service. That's my best guess. DDoS attacks are usually used to bring servers down. Plus, throughout my few years of learning command prompt lines of hacking, I've never seen a code line that would disable the internet. Shutdown and restart maybe, but not disable the internet temporarily. It's possible that the hacker somehow got into your settings through command prompt, but I highly doubt it.

With your suspicion of a CMD line attack, what code do you think he/she could use to do this? There aren't very many lines of code that are useful to hacking...

*I might be wrong in saying that it was a DDoS attack, but I had a similar reaction happen when I tested a DDoS hit on my own IP address.

There are many IP changers/hiders out there. Get one ASAP, and never stop hiding behind it. In fact, as a pre-caution, start using Tor. Download Tor, and only use Tor. You'll be hidden behind multiple proxies. Then get an IP hide. I have a few I can use myself.

==Oh and yes. Contact your ISP and ask them about your internet connection. Tell them that you disconnected in a skype call for x minutes, reconnected for x minutes, and then disconnected for x minutes. Also tell them that you think that your IP is being attacked and that you are requesting a new one immediately to avoid secure data loss.
    Last edited by M4ster H4cker; 01-05-2012 at 09:47 PM.
    Thank meh if I helped you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M4ster H4cker For This Useful Post:

Navan (01-11-2012)