Toggle See Ghosts Hack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Toggle See Ghosts Hack
I want to make it so when i press F12, it toggles my see ghosts hack, i have done this:
Code:
while(1)
{
    if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F12))
    {
        SeeGhosts = !SeeGhosts;
    }
    Sleep(150);
}
Do I have to set the value back to its original non-hacked value when it is disabled? What is the normal value? If I set it back to non-hacked value, will the ghosts become transparent instantly? Or do I have to wait for the next round/start a new game?
Doesnt it work... Because I dont see any error there...
No it doesnt work, but that is probably because i need to set the see ghosts value back to its original value... what is the original value?
Quote Originally Posted by _corn_ View Post
No it doesnt work, but that is probably because i need to set the see ghosts value back to its original value... what is the original value?
try NULL , or 0
No its not patched...
so how to make it ?

i have tried more than 5 ways but filed
You don't know what I did if I made the code for you.
That way you don't learn anything.

Do it this way:

Make a oldvaluehandle.

@ begin of you hack, when cshell is loaded:

look if oldvaluehandle is filled, so no. Set the value.
look if you want to do a hack, so yes do the hack. So no restore it to the old value.

If you can't do this, then you need to learn how to code.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
You don't know what I did if I made the code for you.
That way you don't learn anything.

Do it this way:

Make a oldvaluehandle.

@ begin of you hack, when cshell is loaded:

look if oldvaluehandle is filled, so no. Set the value.
look if you want to do a hack, so yes do the hack. So no restore it to the old value.

If you can't do this, then you need to learn how to code.
So basically:
Code:
float oldvalue = *(float*)(BasicPlayerInfo + 0x88);
if(!hack)
{
    *(float*)(BasicPlayerInfo + 0x88) = oldvalue;
}
Do you mean oldhandle or oldvalue?
lol i havent known that it is so easy to do a send back to normal value lol
float oldvalue = *(float*)(BasicPlayerInfo + 0x88); << outside the loop.
yeah outside loop... ofc

thanks
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us