How is everybody?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
How is everybody?
Heyhey all, some of you may know me some of you may not. so hows it going?
its alllllll ... DEAD ... im nexon
hey, haha yeah i noticed.
Like Nexon said its dead. Theres a wave of new modders btw.
Lol. This section never really dies. How can there be a wave of new modders, yet still be dead? Quit agreeing with everyone to fit in especially when your statement completely contradicts the other. Anyways shift, there's nothing really new. Same old mods.
its dead in the means of there's nothin NEW to mod and destroy

its alive because new modders are making the crap cross mods, and textures, and releasing them like hell
Everything's been done and like Super said, new modders keep coming in and throwing shit on guns and call them mods. Its annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Everything's been done and like Super said, new modders keep coming in and throwing shit on guns and call them mods. Its annoying.
ok.... I see how it is
I'm back, shouldn't be too dead anymore.
I died, but only because I has a job to do.

I still make the occasional mod, but then again, I don't think you know me.

:x
As Every one Said. It died. I Miss the Old Sexy Mods
gewd, you?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us