Data-Poll (click this, yo)

PollWhat best describes you?
19 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Data-Poll (click this, yo)
Hello! I've recently been wondering something. What would you guys be willing to do (outside of purchasing hacks) to get good at this game?

Things such as:

1-on-1 "training" for aim/GM pinpointing,
videos detailing how to control spray,
in-depth analysis of every gun in the game,
proper in-game strategies for both 5v5 teams/scrims/clan wars), as well as strategies for public games (pubs) for every map.


All of this from some of the best players in the game.


What would the interest levels be? Just choose whichever option/s appeal to you :-)

Thank you!
I'm pretty good as I am.
Woah.

10chars
I Only Hack When Iam Bored Other I VS AnyBody !!!
On A 10$
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I Only Hack When Iam Bored Other I VS AnyBody !!!
On A 10$
I see what you did there.
Quote Originally Posted by B0ttl3 View Post
I see what you did there.
Did What ?
LoL Did NOthing !!
Farm to train my aiming cause i farm from a distance
Too many vote kicks, even on non hackers.
The only time I've ever used hacks on this game was when I first joined because I sucked (hence my MPGH join date..) and it only lasted a week before I got banned. XD

But I really don't need hacks, I can easily get a 2.0+ KDR in a game... as long as hackers dont unfairly kill me. :/
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us