ExclamationHelpHow do I duplicate items?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
How do I duplicate items?
I am in desperate need to find a way on how to duplicate items. if you can please email me the tips: wdfwhere@gmail.com
THANKS in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
there's a website to duplicate stuff
That kind of sounds like a phishing scam to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
That kind of sounds like a phishing scam to me.
i dunno, my friend dupes from a site, when i first heard it, i thought you dupe with a program or hack
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
there's a website to duplicate stuff
That does sound like a scam. You cant dupe from a website unless the people on it know a method.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
That does sound like a scam. You cant dupe from a website unless the people on it know a method.
Idk, like I said, I don't use it, so yeah..
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
That does sound like a scam. You cant dupe from a website unless the people on it know a method.
It is a scam that's why sometimes people make fake websites to get passwords and stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro Hitsugaya View Post
It is a scam that's why sometimes people make fake websites to get passwords and stuff.
Not sometimes, always
Everything that involves generators or what so ever are scams or fakes
Please I need a site or link or a tip PLEASE.
hmm ask your friend on how it works.
Requires a shop, channel crash, and mini rollback.
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
Requires a shop, channel crash, and mini rollback.
All which are hard to get. "mini rollback" <- You cant predict it >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
All which are hard to get. "mini rollback" <- You cant predict it >.>
You can cause it? xD
Quote Originally Posted by didodido333 View Post
You can cause it? xD
No 0_0 theres nothing to use.
Agreed. You cant dupe online.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us