i voted ricardo personaly because
i dont wana get banned
and i wud be a shit mod rofl i wud just abuse i think ricardo will do a good job
sectional mods can ban ? and i voted me of course never gnna happen but i can dream
To be quite honest, RicardoForce is a good candidate, but I would have to say Jussofresh.
Originally Posted by EndRiT
To be quite honest, RicardoForce is a good candidate, but I would have to say Jussofresh.
Thanks alot bug. Yea ricardoforce will be a good mod. I never really see him on but when he is on he helps alot.
I would have said Ricardoforce.
BAM I DID!
i do not know who he is
thanks for voting for me. lol Also vote for me cause I got a lot of thanked.
tom_alle
Noone knows you here.
You are very inactive.
P.S
In the poll the option "ME" everyone thinks its supposed to me "Themselves" so they are not voting for YOU but for themselves... if that makes sense, your poll is confusing lol..
Yeah i agree. No one knows him and dont care for shit bout him. Hes inactive and his poll is confusing and ricardoforce is a good mod. Hes doing his unpaid job correctly. Lol
Told you id get you banned.
lol i wanted to be mod ah well good for ricardo
he had it coming, he triple posts, leeches etc.
dude put another option saying "someone else" cuz i was sjalsja as mod
Thanks but just be happy for ricardoforce, that he made it.