Children playing FPS

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Children playing FPS
I encountered the most childish gamer I've ever encountered in my entire life. raging, swearing, and incredibly annoying. Out of the entire game he always replies when he gets a kill, "umad".

And he doesn't get them very often.

If you see this player in game, please destroy him utterly and reply "umad".

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Elimsstol/
Lawl we should all add him then just like opk or something the fk out of him. And go UMAD
Let the trolling begin.
Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
Lawl we should all add him then just like opk or something the fk out of him. And go UMAD
Let the trolling begin.
What I was thinking.

I don't mind when kids play, but when they act immature is where the problems start.
You are eight years old? I can't understand your sentence other then saying you are eight years old.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
I encountered the most childish gamer I've ever encountered in my entire life. raging, swearing, and incredibly annoying. Out of the entire game he always replies when he gets a kill, "umad".

And he doesn't get them very often.

If you see this player in game, please destroy him utterly and reply "umad".

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Elimsstol/ⓘ
Whats up you mad lol
Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
im 8 years of age and i playing those....
Like I said, I don't mind if your a child per say. But if you act like an immature imbecile then you should probably stick to animal crossing and runescape.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
Like I said, I don't mind if your a child per say. But if you act like an immature imbecile then you should probably stick to animal crossing and runescape.
hahahahahaha
Added him, let the trolling begin .
ima join the enemy team and just keep killing him lmao
Quote Originally Posted by J2KKK View Post
ima join the enemy team and just keep killing him lmao
That's exactly what I did. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
That's exactly what I did. :P
Did he get mad?
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Did he get mad?
He did.
Just turn off your sound, so it doesn't annoy you.
He types it out. We are playing on the PC fyi.
I remember when i was a kid i would rage and swear so much... but if they wanna play games playing fps games are the answer. its annoying but its a part of the internet.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us