Robotics > Modding

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Robotics > Modding
Hey guuuuuuys. So the build season for my robotics team just started up, and we meet 6 days a week, with Monday being our only day off. That being said, I'll have basically no time to do anything else. So for the next 6 weeks I won't be active pretty much at all. After that, we have competitions every 2 weekends, so I'll be back a bit during that.

@aes and @aeronyx, you guys can do what you think is best for FSP.

If anyone else is in FRC like me, good luck!



@Gaz
@YellowFever
@udp
@Soap

Love you too.
/

Good luck with the competitions!

I wanna play CA with you....
I didn't get the mention. Have fun with robotics and st00fz. I'll go watch the application threads.
Ahh. Have fun.
When you come back you will have a lot of mods made by me to look at!
Bye Jeckz. :c
Too bad I started modding again today :c
I'll check back in every so often.

@.REZ, you know I love you. :]
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I'll check back in every so often.

@.REZ, you know I love you. :]
I'll miss you
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
No one cares bout me @Jack cyaz
Actually, I tagged you as David, then I remembered you changed your name and couldn't remember it.. Sars<3
BYE BYE BEAUTIFUL JACK
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?