[Discuss] Rejoin After Kick in Elite Room.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Discuss] Rejoin After Kick in Elite Room.
Rejoin After Kick in Elite Room.

a nice hack, for Troll the elites.



the crash on kick, crash the room and does not allow back in the same match, while the rejoin allows you to return the room many times as you desired.

have people thinking that this hack is a lie, but it is not.
I have this, it's 100% useless.
the elites gone mad, they can not kick.

various players of hacks, they were asking for this function and they loved it.
I told you this hack is useless
which site did u got it from? i want it...
It's not on any site, but it doesn't work just so you know
Quote Originally Posted by Refrain View Post
It's not on any site, but it doesn't work just so you know
What do you mean by not working?

you said you have it, if you have it, you know it works to return in any room of the elite that is kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by gotter View Post
which site did u got it from? i want it...
sorry, this hack is not for download, it is private.
Yes, you can rejoin the room but you can't actually enter the room.
are you sure you're talking about the same function?

I have a function that allows to go back and enter.
Quote Originally Posted by SNIPdetta View Post
are you sure you're talking about the same function?

I have a function that allows to go back and enter.
They're the exact same, I rejoin the room then hit start game and it says you've been kicked from the room.
Quote Originally Posted by Refrain View Post
They're the exact same, I rejoin the room then hit start game and it says you've been kicked from the room.
apparently is not the same.

in rooms of the elite, it allows access to the room again, in rooms that are not elite does not always work, but in rooms with no elite just crash the room.
Quote Originally Posted by unit9000 View Post
wow Lol so this is were that hack came from dang noob i was doing a legit game and i was e mod i kick him 1 time then i thawt he had a nother acount cause it look like the same name and he said noob then i kick him for the 2nd time then he came back agin and then i finly saw that it was not deffrint acounts it was a hacker rejoining my game that i just kick him out of lol then some how he crashed me to my desktop
This function was private, but I sent this function to a group and they gave me nothing in return, perhaps it is they who are using this function and they say that is useless, something very annoying, I shared, and they did not return anything in return.

I also got the crash to desktop, but i don't play CA-NA.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?