Step by Step, hooking tutorials?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Step by Step, hooking tutorials?
I seen Birmirs tuts but didnt really follow to well. i think a hook is gonna be needed for this damn hack to work again. Ive checked all addies, changed some things, tried mlang,entry, etc etc nothing will work. I get to a game lobby and xcrap kicks my ass right out.
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
I seen Birmirs tuts but didnt really follow to well. i think a hook is gonna be needed for this damn hack to work again. Ive checked all addies, changed some things, tried mlang,entry, etc etc nothing will work. I get to a game lobby and xcrap kicks my ass right out.
now i m sure your a leecher...


you dont need hooks for memory hacking.... you just need it for D3D
Quote Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e] View Post


now i m sure your a leecher...


you dont need hooks for memory hacking.... you just need it for D3D
You dont have to care if he is a leecher or not. He made a thread and he needs help. If you dont want to help him leave this thread.
Also some people use Hooks for Memory hacks because they use a detected base? Actually there is nothing wrong with script kidding. And I can´t see a point there if someone is a leecher or not. They release hacks on MPGH and that is fine. You should be thankful to them.
If you are the owner of the leeched code, then it is ok that you are rude. This post is not only for you because I hope more members will read this
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

You dont have to care if he is a leecher or not. He made a thread and he needs help. If you dont want to help him leave this thread.
Also some people use Hooks for Memory hacks because they use a detected base? Actually there is nothing wrong with script kidding. And I can´t see a point there if someone is a leecher or not. They release hacks on MPGH and that is fine. You should be thankful to them.
If you are the owner of the leeched code, then it is ok that you are rude. This post is not only for you because I hope more members will read this
Thanks Bro Anways ///



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Maybe this can help you
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-how-hook.html

Credits Brimir

If you don't understand you can go thru C++ basics and Study than this thing might be help Ful

I know it's hard to understand also you will need to be able to Use OllyDbg
Here it teaches you how to use it and Download http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...shell-dll.html
Quote Originally Posted by I got swag View Post


Thanks Bro Anways ///



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Maybe this can help you
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-how-hook.html

Credits Brimir

If you don't understand you can go thru C++ basics and Study than this thing might be help Ful

I know it's hard to understand also you will need to be able to Use OllyDbg
Here it teaches you how to use it and Download http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...shell-dll.html
Maybe Check ur Pms....?? and btw he said he went through the tut but he didnt understand


---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Post added:
I dont think he is a leecher...he released about 3 hacks from 6 months or smthing
maybe you need to read @Hero post about yelling leecher.

P.S. I have edited my base 5 times, changed the DLLMAIN, everything i can think of, still nothing. i'm a noob coder but im not a leecher.
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
maybe you need to read @Hero post about yelling leecher.

P.S. I have edited my base 5 times, changed the DLLMAIN, everything i can think of, still nothing. i'm a noob coder but im not a leecher.
sry but this is true, and i helped you + i didnt said you to learn c++ -_-
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
i'm a noob coder but im not a leecher.
Yup I agree with you. I am a noob coder too I can`t make a hack for CF PH. I don`t know why beginners here they call leecher.
Whether it's true or not. Just avoid insulting people by calling them leecher...
i try to help anyone i can. yeah i've used things, but i also give credits where needed.
memory hacks doesnt need hooks /
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
memory hacks doesnt need hooks /
just create the tread ? right
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
memory hacks doesnt need hooks /
I know but what do u do when a memory hack gets detected...by xtrap...there is no new addies or smthing...i just use a dllmain (create thread dll procces attach blblbal...and just getmodule handle a cshell...
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post

I know but what do u do when a memory hack gets detected...by xtrap...there is no new addies or smthing...i just use a dllmain (create thread dll procces attach blblbal...and just getmodule handle a cshell...
then it wont be called as "hooking"...
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
then it wont be called as "hooking"...
i know...just a simple dllmain..
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us