Thread: MSPAINT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post

Layer masks my friend.
    WTH is layer masking???

Let me show you what my MS Paint looks like.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

There is NO option for layer masking or whatever other stuff you're making up. I used an oil brush and spray paint over the original picture.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    WTH is layer masking???

Let me show you what my MS Paint looks like.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

There is NO option for layer masking or whatever other stuff you're making up. I used an oil brush and spray paint over the original picture.
    Im talking about photoshop you twit. I'll take a crack at doing this in photoshop, give me 5 minutes

EDIT: Done. Only brushwork was clearing a hole for the main zombie's eye, rest was filters.

Mine:

Yours:
    Last edited by Shakugan no Shana; 01-24-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Im talking about photoshop you twit. I'll take a crack at doing this in photoshop, give me 5 minutes

EDIT: Done. Only brushwork was clearing a hole for the main zombie's eye, rest was filters.

Mine:

Yours:
    That doesn't even look remotely anything like my drawing.

I'll point out the differences:

1. Yours is blotchy and looks like watercolor. Mines looks like an oil painting. The color schemes aren't even the same because as I have clearly stated before, I changed the colors around. I did not say I made it from scratch.
    1. Look at the sky. My sky is cloudy and gray. Yours is the same color as the original.
    2. The zombie soldier wearing cameo is completely black. My zombie soldier has patches of light gray around the edges.
    3. Look at the right bottom of your drawing. It is completely blotchy and looks like the original. Mines has clear color boundaries and has a different color than the original.
    4. The boulder the soldier was sitting on? Yours is completely black. There is no boundary between the soldier and the rock. My boulder has patches of light/dark gray, dark navy blue, and black.
    5. Look at the gun. The fire from the gun is smaller in my drawing than in the original. Yours is the same as the original.
    6. There are no goggles on your soldier. Just a yellow blotch.
    7. The eyes on the zombies soldier have white spots on it. Your drawing shows the zombie's eyes as completely red. Mines has some patches of white.
    8. The gun the soldier is wielding on my drawing can be seen. On yours, it can't, because its completely black and without sharp outlines.
    9. The zombie in the background of the drawing has no leg sticking out in my drawing. In your drawing, its knee is sticking out.
    10. The zombie in the very front of the drawing in the bottom-right corner has a small hand in the original, like yours. My zombie's hand is slightly bigger, and also does not touch the other zombies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That doesn't even look remotely anything like my drawing.

I'll point out the differences:

1. Yours is blotchy and looks like watercolor. Mines looks like an oil painting. The color schemes aren't even the same because as I have clearly stated before, I changed the colors around. I did not say I made it from scratch.
    1. Look at the sky. My sky is cloudy and gray. Yours is the same color as the original.
    2. The zombie soldier wearing cameo is completely black. My zombie soldier has patches of light gray around the edges.
    3. Look at the right bottom of your drawing. It is completely blotchy and looks like the original. Mines has clear color boundaries and has a different color than the original.
    4. The boulder the soldier was sitting on? Yours is completely black. There is no boundary between the soldier and the rock. My boulder has patches of light/dark gray, dark navy blue, and black.
    5. Look at the gun. The fire from the gun is smaller in my drawing than in the original. Yours is the same as the original.
    6. There are no goggles on your soldier. Just a yellow blotch.
    7. The eyes on the zombies soldier have white spots on it. Your drawing shows the zombie's eyes as completely red. Mines has some patches of white.
    8. The gun the soldier is wielding on my drawing can be seen. On yours, it can't, because its completely black and without sharp outlines.
    9. The zombie in the background of the drawing has no leg sticking out in my drawing. In your drawing, its knee is sticking out.
    10. The zombie in the very front of the drawing in the bottom-right corner has a small hand in the original, like yours. My zombie's hand is slightly bigger, and also does not touch the other zombies.
    I said I was doing a 5 minute job and I did a 5 minute job

And if you think those look nothing alike, get some glasses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I said I was doing a 5 minute job and I did a 5 minute job

And if you think those look nothing alike, get some glasses.
    Believe what you want. It looks nothing like my drawing. Its all blotchy. And I feel I have to repeat myself multiple times: I DID NOT SAY I MADE MY DRAWING FROM SCRATCH. I USED THE ORIGINAL DRAWING, AND PAINTED OVER IT.

Also, you tried to replicate my drawing with your method. Obviously it didn't work. Even if you had taken about an hour or so like me, it still wouldn't look like my drawing because I did not photo shop it.

Let me show you what I did, again, for the umpteenth time...

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

You're the one that obviously needs glasses. Watercolor/filter vs oil painting. Blotchy vs clear,defined boundaries. Light colors vs dark colors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Believe what you want. It looks nothing like my drawing. Its all blotchy. And I feel I have to repeat myself multiple times: I DID NOT SAY I MADE MY DRAWING FROM SCRATCH. I USED THE ORIGINAL DRAWING, AND PAINTED OVER IT.

Also, you tried to replicate my drawing with your method. Obviously it didn't work. Even if you had taken about an hour or so like me, it still wouldn't look like my drawing because I did not photo shop it.

Let me show you what I did, again, for the umpteenth time...

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

You're the one that obviously needs glasses. Watercolor/filter vs oil painting. Blotchy vs clear,defined boundaries. Light colors vs dark colors.

Blind as a bat are we?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Blind as a bat are we?
    Mistakes are a great educator when one is honest enough to admit them and willing to learn from them.

Thanks

Cool

Blind as a bat are we?
    Stop flaming, why would he lie and say he did it in photoshop when he has nothing to gain from it, if he said he did it in paint then he fucking did it in paint.

Edit: it looks good man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You're honestly going to sit there and tell me they look the same?

[IMG]https://www.giffli*****m/files/7868c9eaa99d.gif[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pK_Nicky5 View Post

Stop flaming, why would he lie and say he did it in photoshop when he has nothing to gain from it, if he said he did it in paint then he fucking did it in paint.

Edit: it looks good man.
    Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You're honestly going to sit there and tell me they look the same?

[IMG]https://www.giffli*****m/files/7868c9eaa99d.gif[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Thank you!
    No, I'm going to sit here and tell you that could easily be made in Photoshop with a couple filters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

No, I'm going to sit here and tell you that could easily be made in Photoshop with a couple filters
    Which I already proven to be false and without merit.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Which I already proven to be false and without merit.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Proof implies factual evidence. Me insisting that the world is flat doesn't make it true.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Proof implies factual evidence. Me insisting that the world is flat doesn't make it true.
    1. Look at my previous posts. Specifically post number 33.
    2. If you have a Time Machine, let me know so I can use it to record myself drawing the picture.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Not bad bro
    Keep it up
    I wish I can draw like you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123